23 February 2012

Memories, like the corner of my mind

In the past weeks, I have been working on compiling my education and experience in real estate since 1987. An amazing set of opportunities have always presented themselves, and for that I am extremely blessed.

Crazy as it sounds, eating an elephant one bite at a time has resulted in almost 1,400 classroom hours I can document (more than a few missing certificates) and better than 40,000 hours of work in my field.

Still, every day, I learn something, and many days, I learn quite a lot. Ever grateful I am and continue to be for all the wonderful, knowledgeable, patient and considerate people with whom I have been blessed to work. If you think you are on this list - a very long list - you are right.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment